As a Competitive Intelligence professional, you’re required to draw interest, measure success and come up with innovative ways to nurture and lead internal communities?
But where do you get started?
In this eBook, we will take you through various stages on how to turn the spotlight on your competitive intelligence projects:
- Align CI objectives with your organization’s strategic challenges, and set up the right KPIs to measure project impact.
- Understand internal customers’ needs and what deliverables you can use to disseminate information in its most suitable form.
- Engage and excite stakeholders about the potential of CI with proven best practices from our clients
- Evaluate and adjust your monitoring projects by regularly surveying internal customers
- Demonstrate the value of CI to the business by frequently communicating internally